With summer quickly coming upon us, our inevitable drought season with it it might be nice to create a bit of “rain” ambience and this is just the ticket!
- Wrapping paper tube/paper towel insert or other paper tube
- Aluminum foil
- Crayons/paint/markers or pretty decorative paper to wrap your rain stick
- Paper for end caps (cut into circles that will fold down over end of tube)
- Tape to seal end caps
1.Glue one end with paper end cap then tape closed for extra security.
2. Take foil long enough to fit into tube and twist it. Place inside tube.
3.Pour in 1 Tablespoon rice
4. Secure top of tube with another end cap and tape.
5. Roll tube in decorative paper if you’ve decided not to use other mediums for decorating (let your imagination run wild here) and glue our tape down to secure.
Turn back and forth and listen to your “rain”!