While COVID-19 cases are decreasing, it’s important that we continue to follow necessary precautions, especially when it comes to gatherings. According to the CDC, the safest way to celebrate events is at home with the people who live with you; however, if you plan to attend or host a small gathering for Super Bowl Sunday, don’t forget your game plan!
- Consider a virtual Super Bowl watch party.
- Wear a mask. Provide masks if hosting.:
- Practice social distancing.
- Avoid crowded, poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands; clean and disinfect spaces regularly.
- Stay home or do not host if you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 or the FLU, or have been around someone recently exposed to COVID-19 or the FLU.
- Talk to the host/guests in advance about expectations.
For more recommendations on hosting or attending a Super Bowl watch party, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/…/holidays/small-gatherings.html