White River Health System is looking for a Medical Lab Technologist to join our team at Stone County Medical Center in Mountain View. Fulltime positions are eligible for benefits such as health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401K, and more. A Medical Lab Technologist performs a variety of laboratory tests for analysis. These tests are used to diagnose and treat diseases in addition to maintaining a working knowledge of theory involved in testing. Job Requirements: One of the following degrees. A Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) Associate’s degree. A Medical Technologist (MT) Bachelor’s degree. Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited institution which includes completion of required biology and chemistry courses for medical technologists.
- To apply visit our website – www.whiteriverhealthsystem.com
- the red circle button that says Careers.
- Click the red rectangle button that says Apply Now.
- Scroll down to read the Standards of Behavior and then click the red rectangle button that says I Agree.
- Click continue on the pop-up box.
- Scroll down and search Medical Lab Technologist in the search tool.
- Click on the job listing in dark blue titled Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technologist – SCMC
- Click red rectangle button that says Apply.
- Click yes/no if you are a current WRHS employee.
- Create account.
- Follow prompts to apply.
Please message our social media page with any questions or call WRHS HR at 1-870-262-1250.