by Michael Paskewitz, Izard County Cooperative Extension Service Ag Agent
Check the expiration date on your pesticide license! A software issue is not allowing us to know who needs to be recertified this year.
Remember the Private Applicator Training is for Farmers, Ranchers and Growers who are commercially producing an agriculture commodity.
Online Training: Go to www.uaex.edu/pat then select “Private Applicator Training”. This will provide the links, instructions, and steps to follow if you are a “First Timer/Initial Certification” or if you are needing a “Recertification”. The Online Training Fee is $20. You will need an email address to register. After completion make sure you complete the proper form (DP 25) or renewal form and mail payment for your license ($10 for One Year) ($45 for Five Year) to the AR State Plant Board.
In-Person Trainings: I will be conducting multiple trainings to small groups in order to follow mandatory guidelines. Please call our office as soon as possible to register.
- Pre-Registration is mandatory.
- No walk-ins allowed.
- Each class will be limited to only 9 participants.
- Masks may be removed once seated.
- Cost is $20 cash or check only, check preferred!
- Make Checks Payable to: Izard County Extension Service
- February 9th – (Full)
- February 16th 6:00 pm at the Izard County Fairgrounds
- March 16th 2:00 pm at the Melbourne Community Room (New City Hall)
- March 30th 6:00 pm at the Melbourne Community Room (New City Hall)
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact the Izard County Extension Service as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.